There is no love sincerer than the love of food -George Bernard Shaw

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Dad's Day!

Of course every member of my family for every holiday will except nothing less than a chocolate cake, so that's what I made for Father's Day! I took the recipe that I made for my mom's Mother's Day cake, and made it manly!



SO CUTE! It's supposed to look like its fresh out of the box with the tissue paper! The collar is a piece of card stock, and it's a little hard to see in the pictures, but there are two pieces or card stock on the sides as cuffs of the shirt, and the m&m's are cufflinks! My dad thought this was so cute, because I tried to make the tie match the one my sister's got him.

Add a black name tag and you've got a missionary cake! This was fun to make and a total crowd pleaser! Hope all the Dad's had a great Dad's day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment