There is no love sincerer than the love of food -George Bernard Shaw

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not your Granny's mac and cheese



This macaroni recipe came from the greatest blog on Earth, http://www.foodwishes.blogspot.com/. I say that this is not your Granny's mac and cheese, and I mean that because this definitely has a different taste. The cheese sauce is a classic bechemel with the cheese of your choice added (Chef John suggests the traditional sharp cheddar, I just used a mix that I had on hand), and it gives a tang to the dish that is different and interesting. What I loved most was the crunchy topping, made with PANKO
Now I'm not going to post the recipe,breadcrumbs so of course it was so crunchy and delicious! because it is a video recipe on the foodwishes site and I'm too lazy to take the time to write it out. You really should try it!
Don't tell me that's not worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment