There is no love sincerer than the love of food -George Bernard Shaw

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello Blog World!

I've created a blog! I decided to create this blog because I love food and I need an outlet! My family's food creativity level can be very lackluster, so I feel like I find all of these great recipes and restaurants and have no one to share them with! This blog will be about my whole life, from my frustrations of being stuck in a small town junior college to my drug-dealing tales in my job at CVS/pharmacy, but mostly about food! A quote from George Bernard Shaw says it all- "There is no love sincerer than the love of food" :]

2 comments:

  1. hehe I like the title of your blog! By the way I have an extra set of nice knives that my sister in law left here. I already have a nice pair, so I thought you would like them since mom's knives are super dull and old. Only I don't know how to ship them to you. Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I would LOVE that! Idk how to ship them here without spending a fortune tho. How much do u think tht would b?

    ReplyDelete