There is no love sincerer than the love of food -George Bernard Shaw

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Onterio!

Friday Tyler and I took a trip to Ontario! This is like our second home (literally for Tyler, he grew up in Upland!) because its the closest place for us to get the best shopping! First we went to Ontario Mills, which I love for its humongous H&M and J.Crew outlet, among other awesome stores like the Abercrombie and Nike outlets. We then went over to Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucomonga for more shopping and CHEESECAKE!

Tyler and I have a serious Cheesecake Factory addiction. We've been to at least 7 different ones throughout California and I can't even count how many times we've been to the Victoria Gardens one. 210 menu items and neither of us have had a dish we didn't love!
Heres the cheesecake case that taunts you as you wait for a seat

My personal favorite has always been the Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. It has
cookie dough swirled in!


See the calorie count?? It doesn't really matter because you'll justify eating the whole delicious slice anyway! I think the red velvet slice is somewhere around 1500 a slice!! For the dinner part, I had the Shrimp Franchese (fran-cheese-ee, not franchise like I said to my waiter "/) which had shrimp, artichokes, tomatoes, shallots, with pasta in a whitewine and garlic sauce.


It was so good that I ate half and said "Omg i should have taken a picture!" Tyler ate his tomato basil pasta before I could snap a photo, but he said he really liked it! We tried the vanilla bean
cheesecake this time, which is plain cheesecake with a vanilla bean mousse.


It was really good, and not a bajillion calories like most of the cheesecakes! I had my own pictures of our piece, but they all had a fork in it because someone couldn't wait a few seconds to eat his cheesecake! I think the Cheesecake Factory is the best place you could take someone to dinner. There's no way you can go wrong with 210 menu items, and comeon, CHEEEESECAKE!



















No comments:

Post a Comment