There is no love sincerer than the love of food -George Bernard Shaw

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today I am Craving..

Cheesecake Factory!
I am being terrible at keeping up with posting. I make food, take pictures of it, then forget about it. I promise I will do better! Last week I had to go to Ontario for a training class to prepare for the PTCB exam, so I took Tyler with me so we could spend the day up there after my class! We did the regular routine of Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens and we had to fill our Cheesecake quota up for the month!
I had a Cesar salad and a roasted vegetable and goat cheese pizza,

and Tyler got the Louisiana pasta I think?

Tyler's pasta was a little on the spicy side, but really good and full of flavor!
We ordered so well that the people next to us asked their waiter what we were having! I always take that as a compliment :]]
Why can't they build a Cheesecake in Murrieta?? I think I would go every day!

1 comment:

  1. The Louisiana Chicken Pasta is my absolute favorite dish at the Cheesecake factory! yummmm!

    ReplyDelete